Territory Sales Executive
- Portsmouth & Surrounding areas
We are currently recruiting for an additional Territory Sales Executive to join our team in the Portsmouth area, responsible for the development of new accounts across mid-size businesses in the geography. This is a role for a strong business development professional with resilience and an ambitious approach. In exchange for your proven sales ability, you will be rewarded with professional accredited sales training, a generous uncapped commission scheme, a company car and the kind of benefits you would expect from an international market-leader of our size.
- To win and retain new business within the midsize company sector (£5-£100k per annum spend) in the assigned geographical region
- The achievement of new business, sales and revenue targets
- To develop and maintain long-term customer relationships
- To promote all company products, recognising the importance of cross/ range- selling
- Organising and planning time to maximise sales opportunities and minimise down-time
Skills & Experience Required
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a client-facing, B2B sales-focused position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A consultative approach, based around solution-selling a variety of products/ services in a corporate/ business environment
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with experience of managing your own workload on a day to day basis
- Previous use of a CRM/ activity tracking systems
To apply for this role, please email Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Due to high response rates, it is not always possible to contact all applicants. If we have not contacted you within 10 working days, please accept this as confirmation that your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.